Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I said I would detox...but now I feel like a drink!

Ok guys. We've all been there. You have a bad week, its friday, friday night, friday arvo...whatever...give me a drink!! Oh but wait I said I was on a detox this week. I said I was only having a wine with dinner. I said I wouldn't drink wine, just vodka cos its healthy right? Um....no. Basically my advice to you on this one is simple...there is nothing healthy about alcohol. Yes there may not be as many preservatives in vodka as there is in wine (and no organic wine doesn't count) but its still alcohol! Its still giving your liver that workout that you know it didn't want it to have plus its hugely dehydrating! If your on a detox or trying to cut back on your alcohol consumption my advice is to book a movie online so you can't get out of it without losing the cash, announce to everyone via facebook that your off to the movies so noone bothers you, then sit back and enjoy the detox friendly show...good luck!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment