Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

6pm: Max Strength/Endurance Training

I have a love/hate relationship with my trainers. Well hang on, I am a trainer! I have a love/hate relationship with myself too. I know that it is good for me to work out, I know that it is necessary to have a healthy body and sound mind. But seriously, why can't watching tv be a sport? Watching people train on tv, like I'm working out with them....in my mind. No? No. Love it or hate it we all have to find some form of movement that works for us, something we don't dread! It can be as extreme as Cross-fit training or as calming as Tai Chi. Whatever it is, no amount of dieting is going to shift those kilos if you don't move your ass...so off I go! Here's the workout for today...

5 DB single arm squat press
10 BB bent over row
15 burpees (an evil, evil endurance move, kind of like doing a starfish jump and a pushup)
20 walking lunges

5 sets-1 min rest after lunges

Core: 45sec side bridge hold
4 sets

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment